Friday, May 26

A Borderline Personality Disorder in your soul-mate is  living in hell for you


Denise, my soulmate wife Denise Wesley has BPD
I found out, when her mother died, that she was abused as a child.
My military shrink, said she would kill me.

A Poem wrote itself in my Mind.
I was very sad at that Time.  ~  2010
Read it below.
I have also included a video of what a
Therapist has to about BPD

My personal experience and psychology knowledge;
Tells me Donald Trump has BPD

I am looking at my home; a picture below; and my heart is still hurting.


And he died; someone had silenced him.


She cried for a second




My Home I grew for my wife and Children

I am looking at my home; a picture; and my heart is longing.
A quiet life in my own home with its trees and garden.
The home that bloomed around us providing for our needs
A home that didn't criticize me and waited on our needs.
A living home that creaked and groaned and never tripped me up.
She cried for a second.
The sun is shining and my heart is hurting.
I'm sleepy but bed is miles away.
I should have let you kill me but I couldn't say OK.
He tried to stay alive; oh how he tried.
I held his paw and looked into his eyes.
And he died; someone had silenced him.
I'm trying to stay alive; oh how I am trying.
I am looking at my home he is looking back.
Who is that someone; that someone whose soul has faded far.
Is it her who plays with matches and doesn't care.
That someone who cries for a second.
And then returns to say she didn't know.
My father in heaven I must confess her soul has left.



Punishment & Revenge in Borderline Personality Disorder


>