Sunday, November 30

Power of Subconscious Mind Power Techniques

Hi and welcome. My name is Don Wesley and I'm 81.
When I was 19, I recovered from an accident, that didn't end my life.
I was in the best physical condition of my life. I was projected like a hand grenade is thrown, and landed on my head; face down. A fast moving vehicle hit and projected me over my vehicle for over 30-50 feet.

www.google.com/+donwesley

My recovery took several months; My circulatory blood vessels were at a threshold of busting and instantly striking me dead. [I'm not lying]
I was comfortably on my back, in my narrow bed and thinking; maybe meditating consciously. Then without the "normal pull we feel" when an elevator accelerates I did feel myself flying above my city main street; facing down. This was in the sin-city Montreal; and I really was enjoying the beauty of the neon lights and the busy wonderful temped people below.

This lasted for a mile; I easily recognized. This seemed to last only a few seconds. The velocity along this straight line would be close to 3000 kilometers per mile. Just a second or two more, I reasoned it would be best to get back into my bed. I didn't feel certain how to fly me, like a kite.
Now back in bed, I immediately spoke to my mother [60 old] across the room, who was very alarmed and said "you may now be taken over by another soul"
Months later she said "your personality has changed.. you are not the same person. To this very night [November 30, 2014] I keep wondering; did I change to a better person? As kid all the way through school up to my military education my behaviour was always excellent.  I was promoted to the Officer at 19.
Was the soul that changed in me, the devil?
Everyone calls me Don and know I love all. Is it possible I became a new Apostle? I really worry; much less today.

I have done enough reading/researching to convince myself that God exists and lives within us. Get to know yourself and you will know God. His power is light at a very high voltage; like the neon lights I saw. My own business at 25 was manufacturing architectural lighting. "Integrated Lighting Limited and later Weslite Lighting Systems."
I sold all, because corruption in sin-city, "Montreal" were considered to be gifts and not thefts.