Tuesday, February 3

Devil - How he loves us. So keep Him behind Us !

Satan and his organizations will use anything and everyone to keep us as a tourist or gambling addict. He will even act as God.

The picture of Me.... [the old man below] was taken when.... it was the best and most productive time in my life; Happy times. I did great things for many organizations and I felt like number 1. I was engaged by the organizations to improve everyone's life; all the stakeholders which included the clients.

I made good amounts of money. And I finished my work within a few months. I felt like a tourist while I was in these super-successful organizations! What I did not realize.... is that Satan owned all these organizations. Satan makes you happy while you are a Tourist.
When you become His permanent resident; he gives us the Un-happy times which is slavery for years and years.


One of these organizations was "Via Rail"
One other... was in the #Prison Construction Business.




This is How Satan might Look like!
He
Satan will use even baby Boys.

However, this baby boy....
is God and "one" of us.

My friends daughter, Suzzane Roth, [Brown]
Sent me this picture of Number One.



 


Then Satan charges more for His Toys and Coffee.
 
Don: I'm doing all I can to keep
Satan un-happily behind me.

To see more of the "Thinker" Stories.. follow this link below.
 
www.google.com/+donwesley  
I'm here... because I believe this soul-mate...