Thursday, April 9

An Overview about what? We need a more useful definition.




 
 

[]  Declaratory Sentences!  An Overview about what? We need a more useful definition. This is a short overview of the word... overview, about declarative sentences; they end with a (!) sign.
The freight train, whistles out loud in the middle of the night. I rather love to hear it. The Train Engineer is wide awake and required to blast his Horn at us. I’m pleased I’m not alone at that hour. Park on his track and you commit the crime of suicide” or self harm.
I hear these horn blasts as I return from my last meal of my day: it blasts a scream at me from 3 kilometres away. Some sleeping souls live 10 meters away from the Horn on the train and say it means nothing to them: they do longer hear it.
 [Until the train leaves the track.]
 Travelling at 80 kilometers per hour, the train is is less than 180 seconds away from crushing me. “Don’t mess with him!”This Blast of loud noise; declares itself and says don’t mess with me.
In our world there are many declaratory sounds that remind us to pay attention to what they want us to know; News Papers are one example.Shouting “Fire” in a theatre is another example. Without any fire it is a crime. Where there is fire, pay attention for more guiding words and do listen. The Overview of the Universe and our fragile World and the social entities that live and love in it, is seldom seen: night or day. Those who use their own businesses to keep our eyes off this fragile universe.... can be too evil. We need to keep our sight on “both” the nations we live on. As citizens of both worlds, we need to think and vote. Our Astronauts were awakening to this sight when they first travelled around the moon and saw our lonely earth just hanging alone in the universe. It is very fragile.
Don Wesley, April 9, 2015. Born April 17, 1933 – Easter Monday. []