Thursday, April 9

Cruel Judgements

Originally posted 2/11/11.
Re-visited  4/09/15

 

My second lawyer [more miss-leading than the first one] told me
he could not attack his own Court.
He knew that I received a negative judgement
from one Judge "That was nothing less than cruel."
and "There was nothing he could do about it"
He lied.

.....................................................................................

Also, you should know that
 the first two judgements,
 from different Judges, gave me
exclusive occupancy of 6 Hazel Drive.
Denise with her lawyer
 was able to generate an eviction order
(ex-court)  (not a Judgement) that made me homeless.
I was unable to be in court to defend myself.

This eviction order was based on lies.
It said she was the owner of 6 Hazel
 and that I was simply a tenant.
I bought and paid for the home, alone, in 1969,
40 years earlier. I was/am  the only owner



 Send me an email