Friday, May 29

Heads are where we live. - Many Mansions exist and Master Keys to open

My 4 wheel vehicle carries my body and
My 2 legs carry my Head.
Everything we see is from the Head.
One could say we live in our Heads; Night and Day.
Why do so many not see the many worlds you and I have visited?

Well....  it is said by the wise, that one can't see what they have not learned exists. It takes tools to see and Learn.

Ask everyone in the world... one by one.... without a court system
And they will tell you that many mansions do exist.
There are Master Keys and Master Solutions for us all.
When a sufficient number of us are counted; they the only Jury that matters
Will clear away the pathogens and we will see, that heavens do exist for those not in power.
We are not going win this battle with Court Made Rules.
It will be won by making Love....  with words, music and the song we sing.
To see more of the "Thinker" Stories.. follow this link below.
[]   www.google.com/+donwesley   []


 
 
 



God has just sent me this Picture 8:03 PM