Friday, May 29

"In my Father's house are many mansions"



Jesus said...
"In my Father's house are many mansions" if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."
(John 14:2King James Version (KJV)










www.google.com/+donwesley






My four wheel vehicle carries my body
and my two legs carry my brain; every where I go.

Everything we see is from within the brain.
The brain controls everything;
one could say we live in our heads; night and day.

Why do so many fail to understand.....
 the Kingdom we live in ? God and the Devil.

Well, it is said by the wise, that one can't see what they have not heard exists. ......

One of his mansions is our Brain.
This week I found some things we didn't know existed in our brain: 15% is known and 85% was unknown until a few months ago.
This post news is everlasting news

I added this story about it....   this week .... go here now

http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/2015/05/free-men-revealed-friday-13-2015-new.html