Wednesday, June 3

The incredible story of how leopard Diabolo became Spirit - Anna Breytenbach, "animal communicator".

I've been a victim of abuse; too many times.
www.google.com/+donwesley
My wife and I bought abused dogs and they became true family members. We loved them and they loved us.


The INN of JUSTICE is my collection of personal reflections, essays, and conversations about life; which contributes to the knowledge of Good Families. We need a paradigm shift; and a Change-agent Architect to build one.
All that I've done in life, has a powerful spiritual agency within me - God.
This is Zayne with Nicky. He was abused also.



This incredible story of how leopard Diabolo became Spirit - Anna Breytenbach, "animal communicator".  


Published on Nov 19, 2013
"I just want to share this message as much as possible without any commercial intent, personal benefit or whatsoever. All used materials and therefore copyrights do not belong to me. I hope you enjoy discovering and watching this story and skill as much as I did."