Wednesday, August 19

Bitter Silence, a short film about child abuse




It is February 17. 2015.

Two nights ago while driving my car, on a quiet county road I was rear-ended by car who travelling a much higher speed.

He was experiencing Road Rage, or maybe he just been paid to murder me?

  www.google.com/+donwesley

 
 
December 24, 2013 9:02 PM
 
 
"Christmas Eve."   -  The Day she left me in 2008.
 
I was told in 2007, too late, to be able to intervene, that my highly sensitive soul-mate, Denise had been Abused as a Child. 
 
The little hidden family secret... was now out in the open now.
After 44 years of marriage and....
I wasn't even given a hint that this very serious childhood injury had been done to hurt her so badly....  that it interfered with our marriage today.
 
Knowing how sensitive I was also... to other peoples needs from childhood injuries; ones that I could and would find proper help for, it can be seen as passive-aggression behavior, not to have told me.

The one who did tell me was her nephew Sylvain Beaulne. He told me, at the end of the Funeral for her mother. No one else said a word. And so I didn't know who injured her nor what the type was.

 
I have done much research and observation since then.
 
The following film is the one that my own investigation suggests, as being the most probable.
 
 



 
The abuse Denise suffered has found its way to me.  
 
It has really injured me.
Lies and deception
do injure others in the family
And it becomes inter-generational.
I believe that this caused Denise, who I Love deeply to develop the symptoms of
Multiple Personality disorder.
or more recently as D.I.D.
 
To learn much more about the harm... that is 'born' in our ancestral days; go deep into Don.
He plans a Shakespearean type "Play" or maybe a "Movie."  

 
www.google.com/+donwesley