Wednesday, August 19

Everyone is Beautiful ~ Until Satan's spirit takes over them

Now it is 2015 and reviewing what I wrote far below.
A)  My Seiko watch is working again.

B)  Exposing Fraud and Embezzlement 

  www.google.com/+donwesley

The Devil - Biblically and Psychologically defined

 
The word I forgot to think about was "diabolical" and the most ugly Face that comes with such a mind.

As Bishop Fulton Sheen revealed in his Sermon about the Devil, it is the most ugly face of all.
 
 
 

 
I still love her deeply!
 
Vic, dear friend, my reply to you.
I am very aware of you. To say “if” is very dis-respectful, since you “know” me for over 70 years. You don’t fight fairly and that is your problem. Villainy is below the belt!
It is the “knowledge” that you continue to spread, something, that is meaningless and hurts rather than heals.
I am more inclined to heal than to hurt you, and I haven't seen any scars on your face; but just the look of villainy. I respect your feelings when you express them; which is seldom. This one now is an exception, why, because I hurt your feelings. Is your need for justice greater than mine?


I asked you for help in solving the mystery of [Viddoui]. You have a certain skill in this area! I saw villainy in the face of Denise; weeks before she left me. December 24, 2008, XMAS eve.  Did she or did she not love me, completely, was the intra-psychic question she had to ask herself; avoid the temptation or give in. She said it was sad to leave after 47 years and that she had given much thought to it, without consulting me her life long partner. It was best for both us she said. Wow, that decision, really hurt me.
 
You were a bar-owner and are an expert in domain of this type of knowledge. Just let us help one another is my only intention.
We, you and I, are running out of time. My Seiko watch; the one on my wrist since I was evicted from home just stopped at 3:24:40 PM today [Same battery since that day] I really do feel lonely, I know it well. Send me stories about your good feelings with little T, your grandson to keep me happy.
Last night my PT Cruiser rolled over the 100,000 kilometer number. 
Love, [awareness combined with kindness] from your eternal friend
Don

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
From: vroth@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 8:57 PM
To: Don Wesley
Subject: Re: I am aware of you more than any other person. - And I stay aware of you always.


If you are aware of me, be aware that I have feelings, so try controlling your personal attacks
on me, like my facial features etc. I haven't dropped to your level, in our chats. So, keep
your boxing gloves on, just don't punch below the belt.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Don Wesley
To: Vic
Sent: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 23:40:08 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: I am aware of you more than any other person. -  And I stay aware of you always.

 
Vic
I “feel” certain, that the Creator meant us to get angry with
one another and make the effort to hurt and help one another. It is part of
revealing the freedom of choice we have.

I am aware of you longer, than any other person. Longer but not more than Denise.
And I stay aware of you always.
Don
donwesley1933@live.com