Saturday, November 28

A Guide To Post Traumatic Growth - "To Know Oneself"



www.google.com/+donwesley




Preface ~  I have come to understand that much of my fear and anxiety was my constant worry that I would loose Denise, my sweetheart, by some kind of medical disease or death, She had an enormous need to be perfect in every way of life - obsessively, Our son, Steven John Wesley, was seen as being "obsessive compulsive" when he was in high school. He is now a practicing psychiatrist, in Burlington, Ontario.  
I love both of them and miss them ~ Don Wesley 
It takes a long time "To Know Oneself"
I also asked for the best they could do.


A Guide To Post Traumatic Growth - Feature Documentary

Published on Feb 20, 2015
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a potentially devastating condition brought on by trauma. This can be from the stress of war, shootings, catastrophic burns, loss of a child, paralyzing accidents, athletic injuries, emotional trauma or financial ruin.

I directed this award-winning, feature-length documentary to try and help those suffering with PTSD find their way out. The film doesn't feature my advice. It is powerfully told by 10 survivors of horrific trauma and their families. Together, they list 17 guidelines back to health, happiness and a prosperous life. After escaping PTSD's brutal grip, they offer practical, crucial advice for millions of trauma victims, their families and friends worldwide. Learn more at themilethatmatters.com
Executive Producer: Shane Krider. Produced and Directed by Greg

Strom. Edited by Neil Sandilands.