Saturday, November 28

Know Thyself - Do You know that Loneliness is Lethal




Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love. - Francis of Assisi



Know those around you intimately

Then get busy and serve them

God is always with you if you Seek Him

My First Son ~ I don't know if he is still alive!


Preface -  I like  to review a few of the pictures I have hanging around me: and some of the music I play as my moods come into change me.
The more I do, the more I know where I am, in the search for myself. Maybe what I share here will help you along your way to know thyself. 


I'm approaching 83 and work at doing my best every day; I don't feel best, if I didn't write a new blog page or two. I go to bed; but have to get up again to write something that pops-into my mind; So be mindful of what is going on around and let the people [anyone] Know!   The Internet was not available  70 years ago, so I slayed alone: Loneliness is Lethal.    

I hope this pleases you; until soon, Don.