Monday, November 2

“This mystery of who/what is God”









What I bring you here, I brought to TED on Xmas Eve of 2012. I brought it twice: and they quickly removed it. Why? What was so special that made them so quickly remove it. I felt doomed and devastated.


www.google.com/+donwesley



Welcome friends... old and new and no matter how you derive your thoughts.
This is intended to be read as an HTML page
“This mystery of who/what is God”
Let now, be the new start... for this mystery story.
I’m 82 and it is a perfect new mystery for me every night as more is discovered.
I do feel He is real and with us right now.

Your feelings maybe different ?....   Please let me know, how you feel about this mystery: the old one is over now. 
WHO WILL FEAR TO EXPLORE THE NEW MYSTERY?
 

I will post all your answers on and in my INN of Justice Blog
[unless you say not to]

donwesley1933@live.com


TO HELP YOU TO REVEAL YOUR TRUEST FEELINGS...
REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TWO ....



2)  http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/2015/11/physical-healing-practical-steps-to.html
1)  http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/2015/11/all-matter-and-life-is-electrically.html    [the new]



My Cell Phone =  613-898-1756
www.google.com/+donwesley