Wednesday, December 30

From my Out-basket to Their In-basket ~ I'm going to be Clutter Free




From my Out-basket to Their In-basket ~ I'm going to be Clutter Free









“Dr. Steven John Wesley's Latest Rating ~ He has NO empathy and in fact does not like patients"
We can see his new SUV here above!



This Michael John Wesley's Truck and clutter free work being done.



Now,  I'm  free enough to concentrate on getting

my property back and finally getting justice






From my Out-basket to Your In-basket ~ I'm Clutter Free


Clutter Free, is the Business of,  the son of Denise Wesley.
His name is Michael John Wesley, and lives in Burlington Ontario


To Him, I was Clutter and needed to be removed from my Home In Dollard Des Ormeaux, Quebec




My Dog "Nicky" and my Granddaughter "Zayne"!
One of Stevens' children. 

“Dr. Steven John Wesley's   ~ Latest Public Rating...
He has NO empathy and in fact does not like patients “







This is Michael John Wesley my other-son.
He said to me "You are all right today and you will be all right tomorrow!"
I told Him He was stealing from Me!



My very first son, Christopher John Wesley, the only one to get married!












Me in grade 4.





My Grandfather "Peter Kerr" in Scotland.






























Francyne, Demises' Boss. She encouraged Denise to have me evicted from "MY" own Home.
How they were able to sell it; is called Fraud and Embezzlement











.