Wednesday, December 30

Our world is over filled with people Who never learn the 10 Commandments

I started this Blog for Educational reasons - I wanted to get the best Evidence I could acquire over the few years, since I was forced out of my Home, into a state of ~ Homelessness.


It has been 2535 days or 6 years, 11 months, 1 week, 2 days, since my Family hid the Truth from, the Final Court of Law, in Canada. The truth is that they carefully planned this robbery for months, if not years.  




Knowledge it is said.... far back then, was the ultimate Power; far beyond guns and money. I had insufficient cash and had no guns! 


I've been tortured for all these years.
 


I have a very old friend, I called Vector [?] . We are over eighty years old: I've been teaching him since I was 10 and He was 11.


Just this morning, I found, he still doesn't understand the difference between Speed and Velocity: so  I now name Him ~ "Vector."
Nor does He give a damn about God.
Our world is over-filled with people; who never learn to follow the 10 Commandments.  Just think how frustrated God must feel about His Children who fail to learn.


I also found out today that my Two sons have "characters" that make them perform immoral and evil behaviors. Steven, a doctor of psychiatry has no empathy and hates his patients.    


Michael, who owns a business of moving garbage out of your home to make it "ClutterFree" also moves elder seniors out of their Homes. Both my sons, live in Burlington Ontario: Just a few miles from Hamilton. Does he have no empathy; yes he does, but he is anti-social and doesn't give a damn. He could avoid injuring Dad, but He Loves Money more than his father ~  Don.  


When Michael, moved me [His Dad] from my Home; into a car I had to sleep in, he said, "You are Ok today and you will be Ok tomorrow! I told him, He was stealing my property and belongings,  which I needed to create valuable "know-how" information which I sold for my saving-pension account.  He stole from many other people; and this time I would definitely report him to the police. I intend to arrest Him myself I the very near future.




Denise, my sweetheart-angel and their Mother, would borrow things from me, and then give them away: then she could say she didn't steal them.






Today, I'm inclined to believe I have enough evidence to have them arrested.
With Help, I can do this myself.


I'll be thinking hard and will sleep on this problem for several days; before I act. I must to be prudent.


What they have done to me; since 2008, is at the very least "immoral elder abuse" and this does injure a person and the symptoms are "flash-backs for years and years. The injury is a stressful trauma like PTSD.  I'm including for your information, the following two excellent videos; which are also available on YouTube.
This one is a talk on TV Ontario.
We can overcome the flash-backs [Hell] by talking about this problem; as I'm doing now.









This next talk is about Legal-Abuse-Syndrome a sub-set of PTSD.
 












Please have your friends and others; understand these complex issues; in our still immature world.

www.google.com/+donwesley