Friday, January 22

If You Go Away and leave Home




I used to sing this song by Jacques Brel













during our family dinners on Saturday nights with the children present and with Denise, my soul-mate and lover. Her beautiful meal and table settings! I sang from my heart and soul and with tears.

I just had to sing this song at that time. I would have some wine and they would listen.

Our Home was a Chapel of Love and Music and Compassion. A Holy Ground forever. There is a Ghost there now!

I hope to return with Joy and Happiness.


They seemed to understand that it was a ‘Holy Song from me.’ Perhaps if reminded, they would understand how they have hurt their ‘Father Today.’ I love them all; but I hate what they have done to me.

Wirtten by Don Wesley with tears in my eyes!
November 18, 2012 – Sunday Morning Sorrow!