Friday, January 22

To Denise, who became my “Sweetheart”in 1962 (June 1, 2013)

+LOVE   + LOVE   + LOVE   +God's energy  -  A Chapel Of Love

November 5, 2014 - Unveiled, transparent and to be seen and understood by the world       ----   www.google.com/+donwesley
 
 "IF YOU GO AWAY"
"I used to sing this song by Jacques Brel, while in the 70's, during our family dinners on Saturday nights, with the children present and with Denise, my soul-mate and lover.Her beautiful meal and table settings... I sang from my heart and soul and with tears. I just had to sing this song at that time.
 
"I saw the future somehow... and would have some wine and they would listen." DjW"

 
Our Home was a Chapel Of Love and Music and Compassion - A Holy Ground forever. They seemed to understand, that it was a Holy Song from me. Perhaps if reminded, they would understand... how they have hurt their Father. I was born on April 17, 1933 - Easter Monday

I love them all...Christopher John Wesley, Steven John Wesley, Michael John Wesley, and my love Denise Claire Wesley

But I hate what they have done to me; there is a Ghost in the Home Now H9B 1C5. – 6 Hazel Drive – DDO. 
I hope to return and restore It with Joy and Happiness.
 
......................................................
TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE SPIRITUAL MOOD - I feel
PLEASE TAKE a few minutes and listen to this young talent.
The following shows how a talented person can be ground-down; into depression and the spring back with the power of God; inspiring an audience. [Ji-Hae Park]

     Ji-Hae Park: The violin, and my dark night of the soul
 
More for my Novel about love everlasting!
 
"Love is misunderstood to be an emotion; actually, it is a state of awareness, a way of being in the world, a way of seeing oneself and others"
 
 "Oh, the Love of Children is a powerful reason to have them."


"Leave Home - Sorrow and attachment "


......................................................