Friday, June 2

Wilful fraud and deliberate crime !

Hi and welcome to this Inn which I created using Google Tools. My Name is Don Wesley ...
To see more of the "Thinker" Stories.. follow this link below.
www.google.com/+donwesley




Dear Serge,
I was thinking about marriage commitments and the importance of family in society during our time here on earth and I perused my copy of Wilder Penfield’s book ‘Man and his Family.’
Penfield wrote this book at the request of Governor General Georges P. Vanier.
One sentence stood out this morning and I quote: “I have been impressed by the fact that the stern integrity of our fathers has been gradually weakened, and in many cases has entirely disappeared. Occupations and pleasures which in their days, would have been regarded as wrong are without hesitation indulged in. In business, profit is the first consideration, and little thought is given to the moral character of the transactions.
Indeed, wilful fraud and deliberate crime have been frequently discovered and exposed.”
These words were written May 28, 1925 by Josiah Wood. He was a member of the Canadian Senate.
Penfield’s book was published in 1967.
Find here: ----------- http://innjustice.blogspot.com/2011/01/many-links.html
At this moment I realize that I am one of those stern fathers who is alive and kicking and committed to
‘INN-JUSTICE.’Here I am now, saying we need to expose the crime being commited within the walls of our Courts.I am now wondering what you may have been able to do to save your marriage looking back from todays  viewpoint. I need a few words from you Serge.
Until soon,
Aware of and caring about you and all of humanity
Don