Friday, January 9

It is about belonging to a Mature Family Structure


www.google.com/+donwesley
 

Colin Powell.” His talk as a great leader, Father and ROTC soldier, makes me feel very good, as a Great Grand Father who went through the same character building lessons, in the Canadian Military structure, in 1951; a British system of structure. Canada too, has seen Family regression, thru the years.

It is about belonging to a Mature Family System of Structure, and developing great Personal Confidence.
It is a well reasoned system that we need to believe in. Our elders have done the calculations of proof. All the historical evidence points to its goodness.
It would be a huge error not to hear, within our deepness, the great message of the Family Village Power. If we are not with the family, who are we with. We have no Power alone.
Every word and emotion he has created for us, is good and True.
Although I was born and educated in Montreal, I was lucky to visit and feel the Power of Family on the Streets of Great New York, before the age of ten.
On all my school holidays, I went to New York to learn from the City of Many Villages.
I long to return to that wondrous awesome Power. I always felt the magnetic pull of Family in that City. It was my Mother, who always gathered together enough, money to get me there.

I would stay with my Aunt Esther, across the river in New Jersey.
As a teen I would drive to New York in my own Car and stay in the YMCA.

When I was in my fifties, a small international firm hired me to grow their already successful business. I had the creative ability, they needed.
I had some concern at that time of getting “wacked” as the General mentioned. Things have regressed and we now need men like Colin, who have great Mothers.

Need I say more.
Don Wesley, [From the Silent Generation]

 
 
By V.S. Ramachandran
MIRROR NEURONS and imitation learning as the driving force behind "the great leap forward" in human evolution
 
http://www.edge.org/3rd_culture/ramachandran/ramachandran_p1.html

By VS Ramachandran:
The Neurons that shaped civilization
 
http://www.ted.com/talks/vs_ramachandran_the_neurons_that_shaped_civilization.html