Friday, January 9

From my thoughts while on TED in November 2011

Original date scheduled for posting - Nov 14 2011:
Hi once again Cliff and Debra,
I just looked around this Cyber Lounge to find a comfort-corner-table and found myself looking up to the sound of "Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah."

Soul, Solitude and Soft Music. I was carried back to Montreal in the 50's and looking to find my Soul-mate.

I found her in the 60's and she left me on Christmas Eve of 2008.
We soared through 70's 80's and 90's and bounced along the bottom thereafter. I found myself again at my comfort-corner-table of my own home with Soul, Solitude and Soft Music.

Then on Christmas Eve, I heard the sounds of Hell. Lonely, sad and then angry! I found myself calmed by combing my new soul-mate, Nicky our precious Dog.

Hell became cold after he was poisoned and died in my arms.
Then only a few days later I was evicted from own home and lived in my car thereafter.

Our home, which I bought in 1969 to grow around us until The Great Architect Above would Sail us Away, was brutally torn away from me. It took the abusive power of the courts to hurt me; death by a thousand cuts.

I had been warned by our family psychoanalyst that she, my wife Denise would kill me!
Look for the pattern she used; nothing is new and creative in ways to kill.

But she is a victim of self-harm. Herself having been injured as a child. Bless her, I still love her.

Now I live in a bedroom, in a rooming house, near Ottawa, I live out my life in loneliness.
The space is the size of a prison-cell.

I do know people at a
“Gathering House”;  TGH where over a hundred souls welcome me as Don.

I am drenched in sorrow and I shudder when good people tell me to get over it. I no longer can listen to music!

I do have a blog, where my thoughts have turned into essays, emails and diaries and links to issues of injustice.


You can get a glimpse here:

"Bitter Silence, a short film about child abuse"
http://innjustice.blogspot.ca/2014/07/bitter-silence-short-film-about-child.html


I will stop here, because to continue would clutter this space.

I am not alone as a victim of injustice; which is a man-made disaster!

Aware and Caring about all of Humanity,
Don

 
 ........................................................................................................................