Friday, January 9

The Good people and the Very Wicked Ones.

Prepared by Don Wesley for you 30 July 2014.
The Military Psychiatrist and Psychoanalyst  my family saw;
Told me my wife would 'Kill' me, sometime in the future.
She didn't get the chance to kill me, but used my money with her lawyer to
Evict from my own Home.

I didn't take him seriously.
I'm not a Film Maker, but just a Man with a truthful story to tell. 

......................................................
www.google.com/+donwesley
I'm experimenting now... to see what will bring You...
Into the Play I'm building.
It is very important for me to get these parts of the Play out there
With you and others like us.

.....................................................................................



Only two years ago, in Ottawa, the Capital of Canada, I reported 3 crimes, 2 completed and 1 still ongoing. One Police Officer said I should keep my nose clean; and keep out of other peoples business.
Today we are being told.. they need our help; in other words get your nose dirty.


I mention this change, because The Criminal Mind looks so normal...  it takes behavior observations for years, with skilled eyes, to catch one before they commit a murder or pull an "organization"  

into crime.
And more horrifying in that the psychopath [s/he] is likely to be a family member.  
So I felt the need to share some guidance I found.

Listen only, to the first two minutes of the following Videos to provide you with the best attitude to have to see the whole Picture in Review. Leave the number video, a song "on"
donwesley1933@live.com
 

 
Kind Hearts and Hearts of Stone
&
Both sides of a Person.
 


Soft loving Hurt


Bitter Silence
 





 John Wesley 1704

 
 
 
 Don John Wesley 1933 - A true story I hope will become a Lodge story.
When I see Him,
I'll look at the Killer eye to eye with my eyes
and Say Be gone Iceman
He will levitate out of sight.
Or be frozen forever in his own Ice.




 John Wesley 1704

 
 
A few words from a former UN official 
 

 

 
 




A Scientist has already developed
A scale of Wickedness for us to use.

From 1... to ...... 22.
 
Sadly, 
this the Heaven here on Earth right now, that we live in so tragically.
Let us do something, to kick his Butt out of our Garden here on our Island called Earth.
By singing in the right Tones we can
Levitate his agents and cleanse their soul.
He the Killer Prince will loose his needy appetite. And clients who pay him.