Saturday, April 4

On the 17th day of each month I get a New lesson to learn.


April 4, 2015 - Who decided to look at this post during the past 12 hours ? I wish I knew.



This morning, 17 August 2014 – Sunday 7:06 AM.

 
These thoughts came into my mind, while returning to my base camp at number 61. I just had my morning meal!

1)   Precarious thinking and vacillating on the bridge and considering self harming thoughts.
2)   Billy Grahams last page quote.
3)   Calculating the Energy used when Driving.
4)   Calculating the Love Energy used to precisely communicate what God wants us to Know.
5)   Children mirror our behaviors.  
6)   Doug Lunan
7)   Robin Baily
8)   Francyne Lange.
9)   On the 17th day of each month I get a new lesson to learn. This cycle has repeated  over my 81 years of living!      
 www.google.com/+donwesley
 

"Dr. Graham deals with
  • Assessing the Situation
  • Advancing the Solution
  •  Applying the Antidote"  
I really like Dr. Graham's Book
"PEACE WITH GOD"
 
 
 
 Don's soft smile and healing presence can be felt on the 17th day of each month.
On this Day The Holy-Spirit sends Don a new Lesson to live by.
Don was Born on Easter Monday 17 April 1933,