Saturday, April 4

Traps for people


A question to read up on; is why does Don [me] keep mentioning the word "cockroach" ? At end you may know that these little people never give up watching us! They do this while hiding in the Dark. When you are not looking for them, they are checking everywhere to see what you have left behind - the evidence of you! LOL  To me after all these years, they seem to be acting as if they are God himself! Try trapping them; you can... keep them out but never trap them. I lived with them for about 1 year. They don't bite. They are just stubborn little red bugs.

If big organizations are being diabolical for Satan; these jumping cockroaches, will record all they have ever done that is bad for everyone, except the owners of the organization - LOL.

Big Organizations also like to trap and also try to avoid being trapped.
Too often we allow ourselves to get trapped.
Those of us who think a lot also get trapped by our own thoughts.

For the past 24 hours I have been trapped and stayed in a sleeping position until I had to get up... to rest awhile. I will go back into the thinking trap... to find the right answer. Imagine being trapped by several hundred cockroaches who hide from your sight! Are they gone and...  can you leave?

So everyone, let us think about whose trap we are in!

These two... I trapped using Love.
And they trapped me.
I married their Daughter Denise.

40 years we spent together and then Denise
put me out.... for the coming cold winter nights.
I was trapped sleeping in my Car.




The reason I'm confessing this to you, is because, one day in 2008, I "suddenly" feared Denise. It was the day before Christmas.
She had become trapped in Satan's Diabolical Thoughts. She couldn't escape him.

When Satan.... gets us in his trap, we fear leaving him.... because the cockroaches we can't see.... may not have left watching us.  The problem is these little jumping bugs never ever die. They seem to hug us....at a deceit distance of about 3 feet. Why do they do this hiding?

So it seems our own fears keep us in his trap - Satan's Trap or maybe just our own?

Now....  I have answer I was looking for.
So what will I do Now? 
Next thought please! And I keep myself in the Trap I now own.

To see more of the "Thinker" Stories.. follow this link below.
  www.google.com/+donwesley/posts
I'm here... because I believe one of our soul-mates... is Satan?

So we are on a train to nowhere....  and will never be who truly are meant to be!.

 
I learned to escape Satanic Traps when I was very young.

I think too much and have done this thinking "good" trap since the age of two.
I learned to help us work together to get Satan behind me, where likes the view.

God keeps telling us he is always with us... but expects us to watch for cockroaches who maybe working for Satan.

Keep "your" eyes on God and let cockroaches live on their own... in the Dark; keep them outside... please