Monday, November 3

February 25-6, 2014 - For the moment - a Life Event.

 

What I can tell you about the meaning of
The Holy Spirit.

 

February 26, 2014.    (by Don Wesley1933)
 
Hi fellow passengers...
I just awakened from a very pleasant, and
comfortable meditation and sleep.
 
I now understand the full meaning of the Holy Trinity.
I always understood who Christ and God are, on the manifest document..

The Holy Spirit has been a puzzle to understand.
For the past year I learned more about,
Mr. Tesla and electricity and waves and so on;
you can see this by looking at my blog and see what I discovered every few days, pieces of a new puzzle: now I see the whole picture and realize what I missed.
Our heads are like radio receivers [crystal sets] that receive the holy-spirit frequency. It manifests itself in our minds. It sends messages also; faster than the speed of light.

You and I have been living and hearing this frequency all our life. Sometimes we change the frequency to Demonic, and feel uncomfortable. It is up to us to keep on the same good frequency.

All that Christ has been saying to us, is stay tuned to the right radio station and see you are living in Heaven, right now.


Change the station and your behaviour will subtract from what is good.
It will show itself on your face!

When everyone in the world is on that frequency, we will all follow the rules of our creator, and have Enough for everyone.
We never evolved as one-creation....
we regressed.

We evolved as individuals, that is obvious.
See what we have done to the original creation and to each other.

I made saw this discovery with my eyes shut; going in and out of sleep. February 25-26, 2014. This manifested itself before my third eye.
I’m telling you what I learned.
Love for you,
Don  [Love, meaning a delivery of a comforting message, just for you.]
 -----------------------------------------
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Don Wesley
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:04 AM
To: Victor Roth
Subject: Re: The Responsibilities Of A Good Shepherd - The Holy Spirit.
 
Thank you, old wise one.
I'm just back from Tim's and was thinking while there and while driving.  [-13 degrees Celsius.]

I was thinking about the cold nights when I slept with "comforters" piled over me.
Up to the age of ten, the fire would go out [in the middle of the night] and the water on the kitchen table would freeze, sometime.
[Quotes in the following paragraphs, are from Jack D. Kendall (Iowa) The Upper Room.]

“My mom was there... I felt safe, loved, and comforted. When I think of my childhood, those comforters remind me how much I was loved and cared for. The Greek word translated comforter is parakletos, which also means intercessor, counsellor, and advocate."
 
"The Comforter, Jesus was speaking about, is the Holy Spirit that God sends to dwell with us forever so that we need never feel alone or afraid or insecure or unloved.

Once we become adults, we may leave behind childish fears; but when world caves in...
and the future appears threatening, we all still need to feel the reassurances that comes when someone comforts us."
 
Read  John 14:13-18(KJV)
Love for you
Don
-----------------------------------------

-----Original Message--
From: Victor Roth
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 9:22 PM
To: Don Wesley
Subject: Re: The Responsibilities Of A Good Shepherd.
     .... I had you in mind.
Sent from my iPad
-------------------------------------------

On Feb 25, 2014, at 5:37 PM, Don Wesley donwesley1933@live.com> wrote:

The Sheppard I had in mind was David, who became King. He killed Goliath

-----Original Message--
From: Victor Roth Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:00 PM
To: Don Wesley
Subject: The Responsibilities Of a Good Shepherd
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/agoodshepherd.html
Sent from my iPad.