Monday, November 3

Love and its many meanings... and the one that adds, is great.


Love and its many meanings...  and the one that adds, is great.


He was pointing to Heavenly good works

Temperature is a different kind of word. It is has less meanings than Love.
For example it is very dangerously cold or dangerous hot or just comfy.
Or we can use numerical scales; 0 degrees or 100 centigrade; freezing or boiling.
It is a Noun.


Love has far more meanings.
It can be a Verb or a Noun.
And has many types of scales to describe a condition of things or people.
One meaning is not often used; "it is good-work that is using free energy."

Even more can said about good-works by someone.
Whose energy do we use when doing bad-work? 

Some ideas about good-work, include the thought that...
if you are not doing good-work... it must the opposite... bad work.
This meaning may be, too white or black for some people who question, “what about no work at all?”

The source of energy I’m talking about is from God, Ra etc.,  who only does good for us, because he/they love us.
I do the work I must, to get the gates of heaven to open for me.
I can’t take any chance that I’ll forget the “words” that open the gates.

“GOOD LOVE I promise to supply you!”