Monday, November 3

I have not given my consent to this sale = A fraudulent conveyance

November 5, 2014
Unveiled and made available for the world to see and understand what corruption is.

www.google.com/+donwesley




Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 4:21 PM
To: donwesley1933@live.com
From: Allan Bassenden RE/MAX Royal (Jordan) Inc.
Subject: Re: 6 Hazel Drive H9B1C5 Co-Owner Consent Don Wesley
We are looking in this matter and I will let you know soon.


Thanks, On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 12:02 AM, Don Wesley wrote:
Thank you Allan,
I left copies with the secretary, at 315 and at Beaconsfield offices. (Deed and Marriage Contract which must be read as one document.)
I have not given my consent to this sale.
Also 6 Hazel is my home.

                     I look forward to hearing from you.
                     Respectfully yours, Don Wesley.



RE/MAX Royal (Jordan) Allan Bassenden Affiliated Real Estate Agent 514-688-6709 abassenden@remax.net www.abhome4u.com Oh, by the way...if you know of someone who would be interested in buying or selling their property, please contact me with their name and number, I will be happy to follow up and take good care of them.

       SEE this link, for more >>>  http://innjustice.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-is-wrong-with-this-sign.html

....................................................................................................................................................................