Monday, November 3

SIGN - There was no consent to sell = Fraud


Today is November 4, 2014.
Welcome to my personal blog.
My name is Don Wesley.
I can tell you what the facts are.
This Home was the one I bought and paid for.
It is mine alone.
Denise my wife inherited her Mothers estate.
We have a marriage contract which is very clear.
If she left the marriage she was to receive nothing.
We would be equal and balanced in wealth.
We planned this before we married.

If she had stayed with me she would inherit all.
She left in 2008. This year 2014 would be our 50 year anniversary.
Why she left is a problem for a psychologist, and not a court Judge who has been a victim of lies/
Curious legal corruption occurred and I was evicted from own home and studio,

in 2009 [July] and made Homeless.
The last investigator [ex-RCMP] told me it is a case of embezzlement and before the Crown attorney.


The Divorce Judgment says "that Dense Wesley lived with me until June 9, 2013"
This not a fact.  Curious is a fact.
Another fact. Like death, divorce is a traumatic injury [PTSD] and heals and leaves a scar.
Being deprived of a home and complete wealth over 5 years is torture.

I'm told that theft is involved with several assistants.


www.google.com/+donwesley

 


 
My own Home


This is a fraudulent Sign !