Tuesday, March 17

A picture Time Line - she had left until she took over - and emptied the property

Where was the OPP ?
I re-visit this today, 2015, January 14.
This is factual data,and evidence of the crime(s) committed by my family and Francyne, Denise's' employer
To see more of the Thinkers Stories.. follow this link below.
 
 
All alone, by the Telephone - No calls, from anyone.
New Year's Eve - 2009
 
 
A beautiful site of pure snow.  No traffic in site.
A splendid view from my Front Window,
looking east on Hazel Drive.
All family Homes; I knew everyone.
The silence in my home,
was depressing and a stark contrast.
What is my family doing? Are they happy?
I did talk to, my sister-in-law, Nicole, who asked me,
if there was anything she could do for me.
 
 ----------------------------------
 
Here, below, she was talking to her Girl friends and told them she had decided to leave me. - Mary Armstrong called me and flirted, without telling me Denise was leaving. Mary is the widow on the left side of this picture.

Father McGee, told me there was malice present in Denise's intentions - Cruelty.  A love or hate relationship.
Narcissism and Borderline Personality Disorder.
Denise my soul-mate, had been abused
 as a child.
I was never told of this family secret, until a few months earlier.
Oh, had I known,
we could have treated the problem with more urgency.


----------------------------------

Here, below, I knew something was up.
Denise was in complete charge and in a "too-happy mood" from a few days earlier.
A plan was in action here.  2007-11-23, Gilles Birthday.


----------------------------------

 
 
----------------------------------
 

Below, Michael, my son was here working, for $1000.00 per day, throwing stuff out and packing what he could sell in Ontario. I was evicted in the morning and he was there,
in the afternoon. [From Hamilton, Ontario]



Face to Face, I told he was stealing, from me.
He said "Mom is making careful notes
."
And walked away without a blink.
 
Francyne was sitting and guarding the front door. I hid, while taking this picture.


Notice my Buick squashed under the clutter.

The U-HAUL, was loaded with all my mechanical devices and electrical supplies.  Michael drove it away.
I had hope until I saw this happening.
Don't ask how I felt at 77 years old, with much work-in progress, worth more that a half million dollars.
Physically and mentally Fit.

----------------------------------

Denise says she was being honest; OK.
But she didn't know the value of the work I was doing. Imagine, she didn't know and she didn't give a damn.

She had all my wealth, all my cash, and sold my family home and the separate studio's. And all contents. She had just inherited her Mother's wealth. And she collected 10 years of spousal allowance from the Federal Government. $60,000.00
I also gave her 10 years of tax credits. $6000.00 per year.

And I gave her a Home-Owner's Line of Credit - $90,000.00 with no capital repayment and at the very lowest yearly rate of interest possible at that time. $1.00 per day per $10,000.00. This was for my use. She could borrow.
She had her own Line of Credit
$25,000.00She took a trip to France in January, 2009.  


I was living in my Car in Ottawa, in temperatures at 17 below centigrade.
From my Home to Homelessness,
in 2009-2010



----------------------------------
A Crime in the Criminal Code ?
Section 322 Theft by Husband or Wife! And assisted by Guess who!

I never ever abused her. I wasn't happy with her moody behavior, but we were working on that problem, together
"Abuse" must be continuous and escalating.  Hers was as defined here, and mine was predominately, a steady kindness and compassion

 
----------------------------------
 

[All of the above was created on October 7, 2013.]
I have yet to collect from the Court, the money owed to me.
Not even an apology. How could this happen, you may be thinking.
I have been observing, researching, studying and thinking about this investigation of mine. Denise and her companions created the idea, and the Court system owned it from there on.

Who can challenge this Organization;
we own it, but it quality-controls itself.
"This system controls us all." Don Wesley


------------------------------------------------------------------