Tuesday, March 17

The OPP and their Collision Reports - A puzzle now solved.



One more update - (3/17/15 - 2:51 AM)   I received a call, from his supervisor, who said his call was about the accident on the 16th.    Wow>  The Collision Report of the 15th is a lie. A lie always traps the liar. www.google.com/+donwesley 

An Update !

I have the name of  his supervisor and I have left a message for him to call me 4:51 PM,

March 10, 2015;
and I'm still waiting for my Collision Report of February 16, 2015 at 12:45 AM.

I need this Collision Report. Please help me.

www.google.com/+donwesley

The OPP and their Collision Reports  -  A puzzle to be solved. Will you  see the  puzzle ?

The last accident I experienced was in 1952, January 5, when a vehicle hit me and projected me, 40 feet through the air and I landed on my head...   face down. 5 months to recover!

I was 18 and had just been promoted to a Military Officer. It was on Highway 7, in Massachusetts. This too, happened in the middle of the night.

Now.... I'll be 82 in April.
**************************************

It was 12:45 AM in the dark of night and the collision occurred very suddenly.  February 16, 2015.
At 1:00AM,  I called 911 and they.....
Transferred the call  to the  OPP operator,   who told  me, no  other cars were available to come to the scene of the accident.

I asked her to have an officer call me. Officer - badge number 9122, did call me and confirm, that I was on my own. I told him the driver of the car that hit me in the rear, lost control of his car on the Highway. He also left the scene of the accident.

This happened at 1:00 AM on the 16th of February. Later that morning I received another call from an OPP officer, who told me they found the man who drove his vehicle into mine. He asked to come to the station to make a statement. I made an appointment for the next day at 2:00 PM. [The 17th]
A lady officer heard my story and wrote it down and asked me, to sign it; which I did; and gave her pieces from an adjacent spot to my accident. She identified a part as being from a Chevrolet.

Later in the day, another police officer came to my front door and awakened me and handed a Collision Report with a number on it. He then told me the driver who hit me had been charged with leaving the scene of accident.
Then he handed me a summons to appear in court because, I failed to yield.
This triggered my PSTD symptoms and I soiled my underpants and he left me standing there in shock. He said "Don't argue with Him"

The next day, I attempted to read his collision report [the 4th copy].
What was the date of the accident ? ... February 15 at 11:30 PM.


This is now March 9, 2015 and I'm still waiting for my Collision Report of February 16, 2015 at 12:45 AM. I was at home on the 15th at 11:30AM

My Car has been nicely repaired and I'm driving again. However the summons is still existing.

Do you see the puzzle here?
www.google.com/+donwesley

During the night of the 18th I went to the Emergency Hospital in Winchester, Ontario.
I had a headache which not normal.
I am now experiencing PTSD symptoms. [Hyper-vigilant] When driving with a car too close behind me.