Tuesday, March 17

Michael, and U-HAUL dismantling and throwing out my stuff for the Garbage


An Update (3/17/2015 - 3:24 AM)
An embezzlement scheme solved in Ontario by a veteran RCMP Criminal Investigator, working for Service Canada. [Part Time]


Where has the OPP been all this time - A great question for the OPP ?

It was planned in advance: they diabolically torn apart my "living" Home and then sold the House and Property and pocketed the money. (My life savings)
They couldn't wait until I pass on to my heavenly Home.
They didn't even care about their older Brother they had!  (Christopher John Wesley)





www.google.com/+donwesley 


Hello and welcome to my personal Blog.
 www.google.com/+donwesley
My name is Don and the Home is mine and always was
My 2 sons helped to have me evicted.
I told them they are stealing all I had.
Michael said : "you are all right today and

you be alright tomorrow."
My son Steven is a psychiatrist.

His car is in the picture which I took.
His Ontario license plate is very clear.

I have objective evidence all that they did which is
Criminally abusive.
I'm 81 and alive and capable of surviving...  God willing

until the age of Job.
I feel sorry for who may be hurt by their curious behavior.

The Divorce covered up the Crime.

Michael and the U-HAUL Truck


Michael July 31, 2009
 
 



Steven's Auto October 9, 2009
And more thrown out.