Tuesday, March 17

ReMoved

A Watch again  film.   3/17/2015 



Hello, my name is Don Wesley.
My wife's parents had just recently passed on!
Denise and I had been married for 45 years and I just found out that she had been abused as a child and the repressed injuries 
were revealing themselves to me for the very first time.
It hasn’t been pleasant for me. She became some one I didn’t know or was capable of understanding.
After 5 years of aloneness for me, and intense study I now understand.
I really love and will find a way to heal her,


www.google.com/+donwesley
 
 
We made ReMoved with the desire that it would be
used to serve in bringing awareness, encourage, and
be useful in foster parent training, and raising up
foster parents. . We were very fortunate with Abby White, the young
actress. Without her we wouldn't have a film. Her parents were so amazing as well.